Here we are exploring the Cycle of Emergence, of Co-Creation, that leads to Wisdom, from the understanding that there's something uniquely human and essential about recognizing patterns within the novel and the chaos. At its best, humanity is creative, innovative, collaborative and wise. Let's explore more about how this works so we can create the right environments, put it on repeat, mine it for success and be better prepared to meet the challenges ahead.
An Early Detection System
- emerged July 6, 2022 -
We are being called to practice making the unseen seen by noticing the slightest change in vibration. We are practicing discerning and feeling into the subtle shifts, so that we can notice emerging patterns sooner. We can learn to "see" them coming from farther down the road, when ...
Calling for balance of co-creative energies
- emerged 29 April 2022 -
Last week, for the first time, ever in my life, I experienced a work call where women were given the floor to speak while the men listened -- that is to say, the men fully witnessed the women as we shifted the...
An Emergent Conversation on 30 Mar 2022
... a flowing, spontaneous conversation between Killu Sanborn and myself (Wendy McLean) about...
The Cycles of Co-Creation
Listen to us discuss something a bit new:
* Creating a collaborative vibe - the way a conversation feels - comes from the way we choose to be together, and speaking ‘from’ instead of speaking ‘about’.
* Creating contagious spaces through emerging leadership and emergent conversations.
* The importance of recognizing cycles and establishing feedback loops to best meet and respond to the challenges we face.
* How we might better recognize negative patterns and react to community needs, earlier in the cycle, before a crisis hits.
* Asking new types of questions in evaluating projects, based on their ability to hold space for what’s emerging, to magnify the potential for solving community concerns, or to create efficiencies anywhere along the co-creative cycle.
What else do you hear?